- Symmetrical pressure loading on the power rotor eliminates the need for bearings to absorb radial
- Axial loads on the power rotors and idler rotors, created by differential pressure, are hydrostatically
balanced, increasing pump life dramatically
- A screw pump typically provides pressure pulsation less than 1% RMS at operating pressure.
- Power Utility : Fuel Oil Injection, Fuel Transfer, Fuel Oil Unloading, lube Oil system.
- Refinery : Diesel Fuel, Gas oil Paraffin, Naphtha, Grease
- Chemical : Textile Additives, Epoxy Resins, Lycra Polymer, Isocyanate, Polyol