- Low Pressure Ripple : Typically less than 1% peak-to-peak at maximum pressure performance.
- Long life : Due to the patented gear tooth profile and its low Hertzia compressing stresses during the meshing
phase of the gears, plus the incorporation of the hydrodynamic principle.
- Mudular Design : Space-saving single-, double- or triple-pump configurations where each pump shares a
common drive shaft requiring only one drive.
- Industrial : ship, lubrication / thermal oil process, oil / chemical process
- Treatment : Lubricating oil, Heat oil, Emulsion, Chemical
- Application : High capacity, low pressure, high temperature fluid